ShoutMix chat widget
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Sonam: I never said Aishwarya is an aunty

Sonam: I never said Aishwarya is an aunty



Last year a brouhaha was created when Sonam Kapoor called Aishwarya Rai an aunty after L’Oreal did not allow her to attend the Cannes festival with other L’Oreal beauties. However Sonam denies mouthing anything bad against Aishwarya.
Sonam says, “It’s all hearsay – I never said any of that. I don’t want to comment on it anymore. A lot has been written and said and it’s all become very messy and dirty, and I don’t want to get into it anymore. I really respect Abhishek as a person and had one of my best experiences working in Delhi 6. Aishwarya Rai is Aishwarya Rai – I never said that. I would address her in a respectful manner, but I’d never call her aunty.”
Sonam is currently filming for Aisha with Abhay Deol.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home