ShoutMix chat widget
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Vidya talks about her relationship with Shahid

Vidya talks about her relationship with Shahid




In a recent interview, Vidya Balan has given ample hints that she and Shahid were once dating, however things got sour between them to an extent that they won’t be working together anymore.Check out the interview.
Did the caustic comments about your weight finally get to you?
I won’t say that I was immune to them. But you see, I was going through a lot of confusion in my head on a lot of fronts. I started taking a few things for granted. I became complacent. And I lost interest. Till Kismet Connection, everything was going well for me and then suddenly…
Okay, what triggered off the need to lose weight?
Well, my mom sat me down and told me that I needed to feel good about myself. I think that I was trying to be someone else. I was desperately trying to fit into a certain mould (pauses)
Go on…
(Looks up at the ceiling) It was not about my weight and clothes. Those caustic comments were coming because I looked unhappy. I was exuding a certain amount of unhappiness.
Why were you unhappy?
You know what…
What?
If someone who matters to you talks you down, it can break you. That someone whose approval mattered to me started to constantly find faults with me. It started reflecting on me. At that point of time, it was important to walk away from that relationship. I don’t want to take his name.
Hmmm… I get it. Shahid doesn’t want to work with you now.
(Interrupts) Did I say that that I want to work with him? (pauses)
Continue…
If someone doesn’t want to work with me, so be it. It’s his loss completely. There are other fish in the sea.
Well the cat is finally out of the bag now.
1 Comments:

I come from blogcatalog.com and I'm here to show you a little support.

I checked out your latest post. Interesting blog.

Hope you will return the favor.

Thanks in advance,
Steinar Arason
www.traffic-payout.blogspot.com

December 22, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home