ShoutMix chat widget
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Katrina not on Twitter

Katrina not on Twitter

katrina-kaif5
Katrina Kaif has revealed that somebody else has been impersonating her on popular social networking website Twitter, as she doesn’t have a Twitter account.
She says,“Something has to be done to stop this sort of vandalism. I am not on Twitter or any other social networking website.I plan to start my own website by the end of the year.”
And Katrina is not interested to be on any social networking sites in future,she says, I don’t think it’s cool to let people know where I am or what I’m doing throughout the day. I’m not on any of the social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook. I guess my life is not an open Facebook.“
On quizzing more about her site, Katrina says, “I don’t want this to be something I start and then leave to others to take care of. Of course there will be professional employed to oversee my website. But I’ll picking and choosing all the material and pictures that go into it.”
“My website will be comprehensive. It will have my exclusive pictures. In fact I’ll be doing photo sessions done specially by me. It will also have pictures taken by me on my sets and on location.”
We will wait for your website Kat.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home