ShoutMix chat widget
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
SRK-Aamir help out Rani

SRK-Aamir help out Rani

dbh3
Rani Mukherjee is a one lucky actress, she was personally helped by Bollywood’s reigning Khans- Aamir and SRK for her Sikh character in Dil Bole Hadippa.
While SRK helped her with some cricketing skills, Aamir gave her tips on wearing a moustache.
She says,”Shah Rukh gave me a lot of tips on cricket and I was very happy to have him give me tips for my character in the movie. “
Aamir helped me with the moustache… I was shooting a song with Rakhi (Sawant) before I had the moustache on and he gave me tips on how I should put it with a little smile so that it doesn’t hurt.”
Well if SRK would have given some cricketing advice to his IPL team Kolkatta Knight Riders, they wouldn’t have been the most defeated team in last seasons IPL.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home