ShoutMix chat widget
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Katrina:I am not dating Ranbir

katrinakaifwallbig36
Katrina Kaif is really angry with a TV channel for filming a shooting scene from her upcoming movie Rajneeti with Ranbir Kapoor and showing it as a paparazzi scoop.
The channel kept kept on quizzing throughout the video clip about Salman’s reaction, Katrina angrily replies,“Nothing. Why should he have anything to say about a scene from a film? It’s a scene we shot for Rajneeti on a street of Bhopal. Obviously some camera outside our unit shot and decided to up the channel’s TRPs with one more scandal story. But it’s disgusting.”
“First of all it’s illegal to shoot people without their knowledge. And then how can they pass off a shot from a film as a paparazzi scoop?”
“People can easily see I’m dressed for the character in Rajneeti. And am I so dumb as to indulge in a public display of affection with my co-star? Grant me more common sense.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home